skip to main | skip to sidebar

MYQUEST-from-GLOBALISATION

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

COUNTRY-PROFILES/togo

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/td.html
Posted by paichhaLegacy at 12:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • BOOKS
      • Change in World Body
      • COUNTRY-PROFILES/togo
      • GLOBALISATION>fast pacers
      • TRACKING L&T & ISPAT
      • TATA STEEL GLOBAL
      • Tracking Important Links-BUSINESS
      • TRACKING>NEWS SEGMENTS
      • TRACKING SREI INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCE LTD
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

My photo
paichhaLegacy
Am a career specialist cum entrepreneur,engaged in international merchanting. I have hands on experience in diverse business segments, so i have included [1]Agribusiness [2]Chemicals [3]Metals/Minerals/Scraps>bulk commodity Trading and General Merchandising. I am well versed in all aspects of exports, imports, and the spadework involved in Pre-shipment Planning, Order execution, Liasoning with Customs-Forwarding Agents-Shipping agencies -The EPCs-The Quality Control Agencies -Banks-the supply chains, the insurance companies and the other related agencies[Govt and Pvt and anciliary agencies]. Apart from this, the field has become a passion for me to engage in multi-disciplinary actions that make the "globalisation process"! I solicit international business enquiries to study and execute with same amount of passion that I enjoy genuinely with myself.And I am open for discussing "New Business Avenues"-like Ferro Alloys, Food Processing and Hospitality sector and other forward linking jobs in the agribusiness segments. Apart from the abv, i am curious to enter into farming equipment, with a local value content. Laxmidhar.Bhola@gmail.com
View my complete profile